- Lipson Learning Co-operative Trust
- Our Co-operative Values and Principles
- Statement on the Co-operative Identity
- Co-operative Professional Development
- Young Co-operatives
- Co-operative Learning
- Our Co-operative Identity
- Plymouth Fairness Commission
- SMSC & The Values of Living in Modern Day Britain
- School-led Action Research
Our Co-operative Identity
In 2011 members of the Lipson Learning Trust supported the conversion of Lipson Community College from a Trust school to a Co-operative Academy. Since that time the co-operative identity has enabled us to foster and advance the values and principles of the International Co-operative Alliance. This has been transformational for us as a school, and allowed us to focus ever more on what really matters in education: the progress and achievement of the young people in our school, whilst being confident that they understand what it means to be confident and responsible member of their community.
In 2013, a proposal was made at the Trust’s AGM to change the name of the Academy to Lipson Co-operative Academy in response to the commitment to and cultivation of the Co-operative values.